Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Republican farmer. (Danbury, Conn.) 1803-192?
Danbury, Conn. (1803-192?)
Republican farmer. : (Danbury, Conn.) 1803-192?
- Alternative Titles:
Bridgeport Republican farmer
Weekly Republican farmer
- Place of publication:
- Danbury, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- T. Rowe & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 16, 1803)-
- Bridgeport (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Connecticut--Fairfield County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207658
- Danbury (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Fairfield County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Recordak, Readex Microprint Corp., and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Daily eds.: Daily advertiser and farmer, Sept. 8, 1856-186, and: Evening farmer, 186 -18, and: Bridgeport evening farmer, 18 -1917, and: Bridgeport times and evening farmer, 1918-192.
- Issues for <May 9, 1843-July 19, 1861> called also <new ser., v. 2, no. 71-new ser., v. 19, no. 1020>.
- Published in Bridgeport, Conn., <May 23, 1810->
- Publisher: Stiles Nichols & Son <July 12, 1815->
- sn 82015536
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information