Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American statesman. (Lexington, Ky.) 1811-1813
Lexington, Ky. (1811-1813)
American statesman. : (Lexington, Ky.) 1811-1813
- Place of publication:
- Lexington, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Watson & Overton
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 20, 1811)-v. 2, no. 104 (July 3, 1813).
- Fayette County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Lexington (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Editor: S.R. Overton, <1812>.
- Printer: Thomas T. Skillman, 1811-1812.
- Publishers: Watson and Co., 1811-1812; Thomas T. Skillman, 1812; Shadrach Penn, Jr., 1812-1813.
- References: Shaw & Shoemaker 22191; Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers, p. 161.
- sn 82015660
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information