Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Indianapolis daily sentinel. (Indianapolis [Ind.]) 1868-1871
Indianapolis [Ind.] (1868-1871)
Indianapolis daily sentinel. : (Indianapolis [Ind.]) 1868-1871
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Indianapolis [Ind.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- R.J. Bright
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 3, no. 154 (Apr. 13, 1868)-v. 20, no. 174 (Dec. 30, 1871).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Indianapolis (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Marion County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Numbering does not follow earlier title; first issue called no. 154 but constitutes no. 153.
- Numbering very irregular.
- Vols. 4-16, 18 omitted in numbering.
- Weekly ed.: Indiana State sentinel (Indianapolis, Ind. : 1868).
- sn 82015682
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information