Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About California public balance. (San Francisco, Calif.) 1851-1851
San Francisco, Calif. (1851-1851)
California public balance. : (San Francisco, Calif.) 1851-1851
- Alternative Titles:
Daily public balance
- Place of publication:
- San Francisco, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- B.R. Bucklew
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 20, 1851)-v. 1, no. 92 (May 7, 1851).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- California--San Francisco.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204481
- San Francisco (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "California" appears in small type within the masthead ornament.
- A rival of the "Public Balance."
- Semimonthly ed.: California public balance (San Francisco, Calif. : 1850)
- Text in English and French.
- Weekly ed.: California public balance (San Francisco, Calif. : 1851 : Weekly).
- sn 82015726
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information