Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Kentucky yeoman. (Frankfort, Ky.) 1840-1854
Frankfort, Ky. (1840-1854)
Kentucky yeoman. : (Frankfort, Ky.) 1840-1854
- Place of publication:
- Frankfort, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Robinson & Adams
- Dates of publication:
-v. 15, no. 35 (Nov. 24, 1854).
Began Feb. 21, 1840.
- Frankfort (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Franklin County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Kentucky--Franklin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218114
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Also published in a triweekly ed. called: Tri-weekly Kentucky yeoman, and, during the 1843 legislative session, in daily eds. called: Daily session Kentucky yeoman, and: Daily session yeoman.
- Appeared concurrently with the Campaign yeoman, <July 28, 1849>.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Feb. 28, 1840).
- Editors: James R. Adams, 1840-1841; Edgar W. Robinson, 1840-1841; William Tanner, 1841-1850; Theodore O'Hara, 1843-1850; Samuel I.M. Major, Jr., 1852-1854.
- Publishers: James R. Adams & Edgar W. Robinson, 1840-1841; William Tanner, 1841-1850; S. McChesney & W.W. Stapp, 1850-1852; S.I.M. Major, Jr., 1852-1854.
- sn 82015739
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information