Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Louisiana advertiser. (New-Orleans [La.]) 1820-1842
New-Orleans [La.] (1820-1842)
Louisiana advertiser. : (New-Orleans [La.]) 1820-1842
- Place of publication:
- New-Orleans [La.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Sampson & Lorrain
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1842.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 19, 1820)-
- Louisiana--New Orleans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204311
- Louisiana--Orleans Parish.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01223094
- New Orleans (La.)--Newspapers.
- Orleans Parish (La.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- In English; some notices in French.
- Issues from June 20-Aug. 21, 1820 printed on folio sheets.
- sn 82015749
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information