Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Kansas State record. (Topeka, Kan.) 1867-1875
Topeka, Kan. (1867-1875)
Kansas State record. : (Topeka, Kan.) 1867-1875
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Topeka, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
- S.D. MacDonald & Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 16, no. 28 (Apr. 28, 1875).
Began in 1867.
- Shawnee County (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Topeka (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Daily eds.: Kansas State record (Topeka, Kan. : 1868); Daily Kansas State record; Kansas State record (Topela, Kan. : 1871).
- Description based on: Vol. 9, no. 1 (Oct. 16, 1867).
- Has occasional supplements.
- Published as State record, <Nov. 2, 1867->.
- sn 82015833
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information