Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Illinois daily journal. (Springfield, Ill.) 1848-1855
Springfield, Ill. (1848-1855)
Illinois daily journal. : (Springfield, Ill.) 1848-1855
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Springfield, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S. & A. Francis
- Dates of publication:
-v. 8, no. 51 (Aug. 11, 1855).
Began with June 13, 1848 issue.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Springfield (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Also published a triweekly ed.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (June 14, 1848).
- Preservation microfilmed by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the years 1848-1855 (on 3 microfilm reels) are available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- Weekly eds.: Illinois journal (Springfield, Ill. : 1847), 1848-1850, and: Illinois weekly journal, 1850-1855, and: Illinois State journal (Springfield, Ill. : 1855), 1855.
- sn 82015863
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information