Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Bangor Jeffersonian. volume (Bangor, Me.) 1851-1870
Bangor, Me. (1851-1870)
The Bangor Jeffersonian. volume : (Bangor, Me.) 1851-1870
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Bangor, Me.
- Geographic coverage:
- Bartlett & Burr
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 3, no. 1 (Mar. 4, 1851)-v. 22, no. 39 (Sept. 20, 1870).
- Bangor (Me.)--Newspapers.
- Absorbed by: Bangor weekly courier.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Editor: J. Bartlett, <1863-1864>.
- EXTRA editions accompany some numbers.
- sn 82015895
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information