Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Connecticut gazette ; and the universal intelligencer. (New-London [Conn.]) 1773-1787
New-London [Conn.] (1773-1787)
The Connecticut gazette ; and the universal intelligencer. : (New-London [Conn.]) 1773-1787
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New-London [Conn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- T. Green
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 11, no. 527 (Dec. 17, 1773)-v. 24, no. 1225 (May 4, 1787).
- Connecticut--New London County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221053
- Connecticut--New London.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205494
- New London (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- New London County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm and microopaque from the Readex Microprint Corp.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 82016101
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information