Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Connecticut gazette, and the commercial intelligencer. (New-London [Conn.]) 1800-1805
New-London [Conn.] (1800-1805)
Connecticut gazette, and the commercial intelligencer. : (New-London [Conn.]) 1800-1805
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New-London [Conn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by S. Green
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 37, no. 1886 (Jan. 1, 1800)-v. 42, no. 2155 (Feb. 27, 1805).
- New London (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- New London County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- "In proportion as the Structure of a government gives force to Public Opinion, it is essential that Public Opinion should be enlightened--Washington."
- Available on microfilm and microopaque from the Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 82016102
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information