Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Political theatre. (Lancaster, Ky.) 1808-1810
Lancaster, Ky. (1808-1810)
Political theatre. : (Lancaster, Ky.) 1808-1810
- Place of publication:
- Lancaster, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M. & J. Norvell
- Dates of publication:
Began with Nov. 11, 1808 issue; ceased in 1810.
- Garrard County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Kentucky--Garrard County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234554
- Lancaster (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microform from Readex Microprint Corp.
- C.S. Brigham, Early American newspapers
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Nov. 18, 1808).
- Last issue located: Vol. 1, no. 35 (July 26, 1809).
- sn 82016128
View complete holdings information