Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Florida evangelist. (Jacksonville, Fla.) 1896-1902
Jacksonville, Fla. (1896-1902)
The Florida evangelist. : (Jacksonville, Fla.) 1896-1902
- Place of publication:
- Jacksonville, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Rev. J. Milton Waldron
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1896; ceased in 1902.
- African American newspapers--Florida.
- African Americans--Florida--Newspapers.
- Duval County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Jacksonville (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 34 (Jan. 20, 1900).
- sn 82016146
View complete holdings information