Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About El Mexicano. volume (None) 1813-181?
El Mexicano. volume : (None) 1813-181?
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 2 (19 de jun. de 1813)-
- Mexican Americans--Louisiana--Natchitoches--Newspapers.
- Mexican Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01019072
- Natchitoches (La.)--Newspapers.
- Also available on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service; Loyola Univ.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (19 de jun. de 1813); title from masthead, Readex PDF (viewed June 20, 2016).
- In Spanish and English.
- Shaw & Shoemaker
- sn 82016266
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information