Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The focus. (Louisville, Ky.) 1827-1832
Louisville, Ky. (1827-1832)
The focus. : (Louisville, Ky.) 1827-1832
- Place of publication:
- Louisville, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John P. Morton
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with Jan. 31, 1832 issue.
Vol. 1, no. 19 (Mar. 28, 1827)-
- Jefferson County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Louisville (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Also published a triweekly ed.
- Printer: William W. Worsley.
- Publishers: Morton & Co., <1828-1829>; Ignatius T. Cavins & George S. Robinson, <1829-1832>.
- sn 82016287
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information