Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Rushville Jacksonian. (Rushville, Ind.) 1854-1907
Rushville, Ind. (1854-1907)
The Rushville Jacksonian. : (Rushville, Ind.) 1854-1907
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Rushville, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
- [W.E. Wallace]
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1854? Ceased in 1907.
- Indiana--Rush County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212942
- Rush County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Rushville (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Also published in a daily edition 1895-1907.
- Description based on: Vol. 11, no. 23 (Sept. 12, 1855); title from masthead.
- Editors: B. Burns; John L. Robinson, <1855>.
- Established by B. Burns.
- Had numbering irregularities.
- Latest issue consulted: volume 29, number 45 (December 3, 1896); U.S. Newspaper Archive (viewed July 25, 2017).
- Publisher's name from Ayer's American newspaper annual.
- Suspended publication several times.
- sn 82016346
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information