Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Weekly star. (Washington, D.C.) 1853-1891
Washington, D.C. (1853-1891)
The Weekly star. : (Washington, D.C.) 1853-1891
- Alternative Titles:
Washington dollar weekly star
<Mar. 22, 1861-July 19, 1861>
Weekly Washington star
<Jan. 13, Feb. 24, 1871>
- Place of publication:
- Washington, D.C.
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- W.D. Wallach
- Dates of publication:
Began in Sept. 1853; ceased in 1891?
- Washington (D.C.)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204505
- Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- "Dollar" appears above title ornament, <1861>.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 33 (Apr. 26, 1856).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 8, no. 27 (Mar. 22, 1861).
- sn 82016358
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information