Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Sun. (Washington, D.C.) 1835-1837
Washington, D.C. (1835-1837)
The Sun. : (Washington, D.C.) 1835-1837
- Place of publication:
- Washington, D.C.
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- Learned & Pinkney
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Aug. 1837?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 21, 1835)-
<May 1, 1837>
- Washington (D.C.)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204505
- Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Editor: C.J. Learned, <1836>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 5 (Aug. 7, 1837) = Whole no. 213.
- Publishers: Learned & Pinkney, 1835; J.D. Learned & Co., 1835-1836; C.J. Learned, <1836>.
- Suspended May 18-July 30, 1836. Cf. Gregory, W. Amer. newspapers.
- sn 82016374
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information