Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Monitor. (Litchfield [Conn.]) 1798-1803
Litchfield [Conn.] (1798-1803)
The Monitor. : (Litchfield [Conn.]) 1798-1803
- Alternative Titles:
Mar. 5-Dec. 10, 1800
- Place of publication:
- Litchfield [Conn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by Thomas Collier
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 13, no. 655 (Feb. 28, 1798)-v. 18, no. 930 (June 8, 1803).
- "Federalist." Cf. Conn. newspapers in the 18th cent.
- Also available in microform from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Monitor Index, 1784-1807; cardfile at Litchfield Hist. Soc.
- Published as: Farmer's monitor, Mar. 5-Dec. 10, 1800.
- sn 82016394
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information