Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About National journal. (Washington, D.C.) 1823-1832
Washington, D.C. (1823-1832)
National journal. : (Washington, D.C.) 1823-1832
- Place of publication:
- Washington, D.C.
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- Peter Force
- Dates of publication:
Ceased Jan. 23, 1832.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 12, 1823)-
- Semiweekly (triweekly during the sessions of Congress)
July 17, 1824-1832
- Washington (D.C.)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204505
- Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- During 1823-1824, for the compilations of official documents and reports of Congressional proceedings, issued: National journal [extra.]; National government journal, and register of official papers.
- Editor varies: Peter Force, 1823-1830; John Agg, 1831-1832.
- Prospectus issued Aug. 23, 1823.
- Publisher varies: Peter Force, 1823-1830; George Watterston, 1830; Thom. L. Thruston, 1830; William Duncan, 1830-1831; William Prentiss, 1831-1832.
- sn 82016406
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information