Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Napa County reporter. (Napa City, Calif.) 1857-1872
Napa City, Calif. (1857-1872)
The Napa County reporter. : (Napa City, Calif.) 1857-1872
- Alternative Titles:
Napa weekly reporter
- Place of publication:
- Napa City, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
- Montgomery & Cox
- Dates of publication:
-v. 8, no. 3 (July 25, 1863) ; new ser., v. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 1, 1863) = whole no. 367-v. 17, no. 21 (Nov. 23, 1872).
Began in 1857.
- Napa County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 30 (Feb. 1, 1857).
- Editors: R.T. Montgomery, M.D. Brownson, 1858-<1860>; Lank Higgins, <1867-1868>; C.A. Menefee, R.T. Montgomery, <1872>.
- Issue for Jan. 13, 1857 printed in red ink to commemorate the passing of the comet.
- Publishers: Montgomery & Cox, 1857-1858; Montgomery & Brownson, 1858-1860; Montgomery, Brownson & Parry, 1860-1861; Montgomery, Brownson & Harrell, 1861-<1862>; M.D. Brownson, <1862>; Lank Higgins & Co., <1865>-1867; Lank Higgins, 1867-<1868>; Montgomery & Menefee, <1872>; C.A. Menefee, 1872; Menefee & Utting, 1872.
- Sometimes published as: Napa weekly reporter. Cf. Gregory, W. Amer. newspapers.
- sn 82016424
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information