Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Bridgeport daily standard. (Bridgeport, Conn.) 1860-1861
Bridgeport, Conn. (1860-1861)
Bridgeport daily standard. : (Bridgeport, Conn.) 1860-1861
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Bridgeport, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Pettengill & Hanover
- Dates of publication:
-v. 8, no. 13 (Dec. 26, 1861).
Began in 1860.
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Bridgeport (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Connecticut State Library, Hartford, CT.
- Available on microfilm from UMI.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 194 (Mar. 3, 1860).
- Weekly ed.: Republican standard (Bridgeport, Conn.).
- sn 82016438
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information