Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Los Angeles star. volume (Los Angeles [Calif.]) 1851-1875
Los Angeles [Calif.] (1851-1875)
Los Angeles star. volume : (Los Angeles [Calif.]) 1851-1875
- Alternative Titles:
Estrella de Los Angeles
- Place of publication:
- Los Angeles [Calif.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Lewis & McElroy
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 17, 1851)-v. 11, no. 53 (Jan. 9, 1875).
- California--Los Angeles County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205194
- California--Los Angeles.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204540
- Los Angeles (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Los Angeles County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the University of California, Berkeley, Bancroft Library.
- English and Spanish.
- Positive films are available for duplication from:
- Publishers: Lewis, McElroy & Rand, <1851>; Lewis & Rand, <1852>; James S. Waite, <1854>; H. Hamilton, <1860>.
- Suspended between Oct. 8, 1864-May 9, 1868.
- sn 82016448
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information