Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Bugle. (San Francisco [Calif.]) 1852-1852
San Francisco [Calif.] (1852-1852)
The Bugle. : (San Francisco [Calif.]) 1852-1852
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- San Francisco [Calif.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Whig State Central Committee
- Dates of publication:
-v. 1, no. 16 (Oct. 26, 1852).
Began in 1852.
- California--San Francisco.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204481
- San Francisco (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Winfield Scott" appears in masthead ornament.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Sept. 7, 1852).
- sn 82016458
View complete holdings information