Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The United States daily. (Washington, D.C.) 1926-1933
Washington, D.C. (1926-1933)
The United States daily. : (Washington, D.C.) 1926-1933
- Place of publication:
- Washington, D.C.
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- United States Daily Pub. Corp.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 4, 1926)-v. 8, no. 10 (May 6/13, 1933).
Mar. 18-May 6/13, 1933
- United States--Politics and government--Newspapers.
- Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- "Presenting the only daily record of the official acts of the legislative, executive, and judicial branches of the government of the United States of America."
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- One issue published Mar. 6-18, 1933 and called v. 8, no. 2.
- sn 82016470
View complete holdings information