Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Aquarian. (Montclair, N.J.) 197?-current
Montclair, N.J. (197?-current)
The Aquarian. : (Montclair, N.J.) 197?-current
- Alternative Titles:
Aquarian arts weekly
New York arts weekly
Jan. 12, 1983-Feb. 9, 1983
- Place of publication:
- Montclair, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Aquarian Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Essex County (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- Montclair (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "A regional newspaper for a brand new time," <1976>.
- "The weekly newspaper for New York, New Jersey and Philadelphia, ", <1980>.
- Available on microfilm from UMI (Underground Press Collection).
- Description based on: Issue no. 474 (June 8, 1983); title from cover.
- Manhattan, regional and national editions <1981->
- Publisher: James Rensenbrink.
- Supplements: Night Owl <1979>, Saturday Night <1979>, Enjoy! <1981>.
- sn 83002140
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information