Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Statesman journal. (Salem, Or.) 1980-current
Salem, Or. (1980-current)
Statesman journal. : (Salem, Or.) 1980-current
- Alternative Titles:
Sunday statesman journal
- Place of publication:
- Salem, Or.
- Geographic coverage:
- Statesman-Journal Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Marion County (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Oregon--Marion County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206529
- Salem (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Also available on microfilm from Bell & Howell Inforation and Learning.
- Also available via the Internet.
- Has occasional supplements.
- Merger of: Oregon statesman (Salem, Or. : 1916), and: Capital journal (Salem, Or.)
- sn 83002319
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information