Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Brasilians. volume (New York City) 197?-current
New York City (197?-current)
The Brasilians. volume : (New York City) 197?-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York City
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Jota Alves
- Dates of publication:
- Brazilians--United States--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "To promote and explain Brazil abroad."
- Also published in a Portuguese ed., <1993->
- Current contents also available on Internet.
- Description based on: Year 1, no. 6 (1973).
- In English and Portuguese.
- Issued in 2 separately paged sections, 1 chiefly English, 1 chiefly Portuguese, <Jan. 1980>-Oct. 1988; English and Portuguese paged continuously, Nov. 1988-
- Latest issue consulted: Year 18, no. 193 (Feb./Mar. 1990).
- Publisher: The Brasilians Press, Inc., <Feb./Mar. 1990->
- sn 83003423
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information