Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The El Paso times. (El Paso, Tex.) 1886-1889
El Paso, Tex. (1886-1889)
The El Paso times. : (El Paso, Tex.) 1886-1889
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- El Paso, Tex.
- Geographic coverage:
- Juan S. Hart and John E. Lord
- Dates of publication:
6th year, no. 128 (May 30, 1886)-9th year, no. 275 (Nov. 30, 1889).
- Daily (except Mon.)
- El Paso (Tex.)--Newspapers.
- Texas--El Paso.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206678
- Also available on microfilm from Microfilm Center, Inc. and Southwest Microfilm.
- Later issues published by Times Pub. Co.
- Published twice on Weds.
- sn 83004682
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information