Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Italian tribune. volume (Newark, N.J.) 1931-1969
Newark, N.J. (1931-1969)
Italian tribune. volume : (Newark, N.J.) 1931-1969
- Place of publication:
- Newark, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
- Ace Alagna Publications
- Dates of publication:
-v. 38, no. 32 (Aug. 15, 1969).
Began July 29, 1931.
- Essex County--Newspapers.
- Italian Americans--Newspapers.
- Italians--New Jersey--Newspapers.
- Newark (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- "Greatest Italian-American newspaper in the State of New Jersey."
- Also issued on microfilm by Rutgers University Libraries, and the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 11, no. 3 (Jan. 17, 1941).
- In English and Italian.
- Masthead ornament: Great Seal of the State of New Jersey.
- Published by the Tribune Pub. Co., <1934>-1968.
- sn 83004969
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information