Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Spectrum. (St. George, Utah) 1978-1983
St. George, Utah (1978-1983)
The Spectrum. : (St. George, Utah) 1978-1983
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- St. George, Utah
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Tri-State Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 15, no. 247 (Sept. 26, 1978)-v. 21, no. 52 (Mar. 25, 1983).
- Daily (except Saturday)
Sept. 6, 1982-Mar. 25, 1983
- "Spectrum progress ed." issued each Spring.
- Local supplement, "Southern Utah church news," issued each Friday, Feb. 6, 1981-Mar. 20, 1981; succeeded by, "Spectrum church news," Mar. 27, 1981-Mar. 25, 1983.
- Local supplement, "Spectrum outlook," issued each Sunday.
- Supplements accompany many issues.
- Utah Shakespeare festival supplement issued each July.
- sn 83007225
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information