Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily Astorian. (Astoria, Or.) 1961-current
Astoria, Or. (1961-current)
The daily Astorian. : (Astoria, Or.) 1961-current
- Place of publication:
- Astoria, Or.
- Geographic coverage:
- Astorian-Budget Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 87, no. 56 (Mar. 7, 1961)-
- Daily (except Sat. and Sun.)
<Nov. 6, 1969->
- Astoria (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Clatsop County (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Also available on microfilm from University of Oregon.
- Latest issue consulted: 137th year, no. 241 (June 4, 2010).
- Weekly ed.: Weekly Astorian (Astoria, Or.), 1961-1965.
- sn 83008376
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information