Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The La Crosse tribune. (La Crosse, Wis.) 1944-current
La Crosse, Wis. (1944-current)
The La Crosse tribune. : (La Crosse, Wis.) 1944-current
- Alternative Titles:
La Crosse Sunday tribune
- Place of publication:
- La Crosse, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- La Crosse Tribune
- Dates of publication:
<Jan. 1, 1997->
- La Crosse (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- La Crosse County (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- "Serving the Coulee Region since 1904", <Jan. 1, 1997->.
- Also issued on microfilm from Bell & Howell Information and Learning and Heritage Microfilm.
- Also issued via the Internet. Address as of Oct. 31, 2000: http://www.lacrossetribune.com.
- Description based on: Vol. 93, no. 226 (Jan. 1, 1997).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 97, no. 194 (Oct. 31, 2000).
- Special "Golden Anniversary" ed. published May 16, 1954.
- sn 83009186
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information