Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Maine intelligencer. (Brunswick, Me.) 1820-1821
Brunswick, Me. (1820-1821)
Maine intelligencer. : (Brunswick, Me.) 1820-1821
- Place of publication:
- Brunswick, Me.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Griffin
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Mar. 1821.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 23, 1820)-
- Brunswick (Me.)--Newspapers.
- Cumberland County (Me.)--Newspapers.
- Maine--Cumberland County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221057
- Also issued on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Motto on masthead: "Integro veniens ab avo Cyllenia proles."
- sn 83009581
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information