Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Brunswick telegraph. (Brunswick, Me.) 1853-1903
Brunswick, Me. (1853-1903)
Brunswick telegraph. : (Brunswick, Me.) 1853-1903
- Place of publication:
- Brunswick, Me.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Waldron & Fowler
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 21, 1853)-v. 60, no. 75 (Aug. 26, 1903).
- Brunswick (Me.)--Newspapers.
- Editors: G.W. Chase, 1855-<1856>; A.G. Tenney, 1857-<1876>.
- Issue for Aug. 30, 1861 called the Brunswick telegraph--extra.
- Issued Daily evening telegraph, <Apr. 26>-June 22, 1861.
- Publishers: Waldron & Moore, 1853; Chase & Fowler, <1855>; George W. Chase, 1855-<1856>; A.G. Tenney, 1857-<1876>.
- sn 83009592
View complete holdings information