Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Baltimore patriot & mercantile advertiser. (Baltimore) 1817-1838
Baltimore patriot & mercantile advertiser. : (Baltimore) 1817-1838
- Alternative Titles:
Baltimore patriot and mercantile advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- I. Munroe
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 9, no. 100 (May 1, 1817)-v. 49, no. 78 (Mar. 31, 1838).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Baltimore (Md.)--Newspapers.
- Baltimore County (Md.)--Newspapers.
- Maryland--Baltimore County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204502
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Issues for May 1, 1817-<Dec. 31, 1817> called also whole no. 1346-<whole no. 1856>.
- Merged with: Baltimore gazette and daily advertiser, to become: Baltimore patriot & commercial gazette (Baltimore, Md. : Daily).
- sn 83009681
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information