Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Baltimore patriot & evening advertiser. (Baltimore [Md.]) 1813-1817
Baltimore [Md.] (1813-1817)
Baltimore patriot & evening advertiser. : (Baltimore [Md.]) 1813-1817
- Alternative Titles:
Baltimore patriot and evening advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Baltimore [Md.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ebenezer French & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 37 (Aug. 18, 1813)-v. 9, no. 99 (Apr. 30, 1817).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Baltimore (Md.)--Newspapers.
- Baltimore County (Md.)--Newspapers.
- Maryland--Baltimore County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204502
- Also issued on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp., New Canaan, CT.
- Published also in a "country" ed.: Baltimore patriot and evening advertiser (Baltimore, Md. : Triweekly).
- sn 83009682
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information