Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About City item. (Portland, Me.) 1879-1882
Portland, Me. (1879-1882)
City item. : (Portland, Me.) 1879-1882
- Alternative Titles:
Portland city item
Portland evening item
- Place of publication:
- Portland, Me.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Arthur W. Laughlin
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1882?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 6, 1879)-
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Portland (Me.)--Newspapers.
- Also available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 104 (Feb. 6, 1880).
- Published as: Portland evening item, Dec. 8, 1881-
- The word "Portland" appears in the title within logo, 1879-1880.
- sn 83016015
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information