Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Birmingham news. volume (None) 1894-current
The Birmingham news. volume : (None) 1894-current
- Alternative Titles:
Birmingham news, the Birmingham age-herald
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 7, no. 144 (Sept. 2, 1894)-
- Three times a week (Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday)
<Oct. 2012-Nov. 2014>
- Birmingham (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Division; Microfilming Corp. of America.
- Issues for <Apr. 26, 1988-> published by: Birmingham News Co.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 127, issue 107 (Nov. 16, 2014).
- Numbering is irregular.
- On Saturdays, a combined issue is published with the Birmingham Post-Herald called: Saturday, Apr. 2, 1988-
- Suspended publication with July 12, 1945 issue due to printers' strike; resumed publication with Aug. 15, 1945 issue.
- The Birmingham news and the Birmingham age-herald issued in a combined Sunday ed., June 5, 1927-May 7, 1950.
- Weekly ed.: Birmingham weekly news.
- sn 83016047
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information