Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily Georgian. (Savannah) 1835-1847
The daily Georgian. : (Savannah) 1835-1847
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.H. Bulloch
- Dates of publication:
-Oct. 16, 1847.
Began in 1835.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Chatham County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Chatham County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207617
- Savannah (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Description based on: Vol. 17, no. 261 (Dec. 25, 1835).
- Numerous issues lacking title pages and/or mastheads, volume numbers and/or issue numbers.
- sn 83016088
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information