Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Daily sun and press. (Jacksonville, Fla.) 1877-1880
Jacksonville, Fla. (1877-1880)
The Daily sun and press. : (Jacksonville, Fla.) 1877-1880
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Jacksonville, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Sun and Press Print. and Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1877; ceased in 1880?
- Duval County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Florida--Duval County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205260
- Jacksonville (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- "Published every morning (except Monday)--and every evening (except Sunday)."
- Description based on: New ser. vol. 1, no. 4 (June 16, 1877).
- Latest issue consulted: New ser. vol. 3, no. 36 (July 25, 1879).
- Republican. Cf. Ayer, 1880.
- sn 83016247
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information