Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Floridian. volume (Pensacola [Fla.]) 1821-1824
Pensacola [Fla.] (1821-1824)
The Floridian. volume : (Pensacola [Fla.]) 1821-1824
- Alternative Titles:
<Nov. 29-Dec. 20, 1823>
- Place of publication:
- Pensacola [Fla.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Nicholas & Tunstall
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with Mar. 8, 1824 issue.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 18, 1821)-
- Escambia County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Florida--Escambia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215180
- French newspapers--Florida.
- French newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00934758
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- In English and French, <Nov. 29-Dec. 20, 1823>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 45 (Jan. 12, 1824).
- Publishers: C. Nicholas & Co., 1822-1823; J.F. Fitzgerald & Co., 1823-1824.
- Resumed numbering with vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 8, 1823).
- sn 83016249
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information