Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Pensacola gazette. ([Pensacola, Fla.]) 1830-1861
[Pensacola, Fla.] (1830-1861)
Pensacola gazette. : ([Pensacola, Fla.]) 1830-1861
- Alternative Titles:
Pensacola gazette and chronicle
- Place of publication:
- [Pensacola, Fla.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Blount & Aitken
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1861?
Vol. 7, no. 29 (Nov. 5, 1830)-
- Escambia County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- "Whig." Cf. Knauss, J.O. Territorial Fla. journalism.
- Also issued on microfilm from the University of Florida, and the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Editors: P. Neufville, <1833>; B. Wright, 1834-1846.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 24, no. 52 (Mar. 27, 1858).
- Numbering resumes with new ser. vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 12, 1834).
- Printer: J. M'Kinlay, 1834-1839.
- Publishers: Adam Gordon, 1831- ; P.M.S. Neufville, <1833>; W.H. Hunt, <1833>; Benj. D. Wright, <1834>; John M'Kinlay, <1839-1858>.
- sn 83016251
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information