Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Key West gazette. (Key West, South Fla.) 1845-184?
Key West, South Fla. (1845-184?)
Key West gazette. : (Key West, South Fla.) 1845-184?
- Place of publication:
- Key West, South Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- Edwin B. Scarborough
- Dates of publication:
- Florida--Key West.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207829
- Florida--Monroe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217770
- Key West (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Monroe County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 45 (Dec. 6, 1845).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 46 (Dec. 13, 1845).
- sn 83016285
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information