Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The mining journal. (Marquette, Mich.) 1946-current
Marquette, Mich. (1946-current)
The mining journal. : (Marquette, Mich.) 1946-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Marquette, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Mining Journal Co.
- Dates of publication:
-63rd yr. (Oct. 3, 1946) ; v. 63, no. 235 (Oct. 4, 1946)-v. 106, no. 261 (Sept. 23, 1992) ; Sept. 24, 1992-
Began Sept 2, 1946.
- Marquette (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- "Independent." Cf. Ayer, 1982.
- "The Upper Peninsula's largest daily newspaper."
- Description based on: 62nd yr. (Sept. 3, 1946).
- Issue called: Centennial ed., May 10, 1949.
- Issue called: Cleveland-Cliffs Iron Co. Centennial Ed. (June 29, 1950).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 112, no. 358 (Dec. 31, 1998).
- sn 83016360
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information