Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The bulletin. volume (Louisville, Ky.) 18??-18??
Louisville, Ky. (18??-18??)
The bulletin. volume : (Louisville, Ky.) 18??-18??
- Place of publication:
- Louisville, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Adams Bros.
- Dates of publication:
- African American newspapers--Kentucky.
- African American newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799278
- African Americans--Kentucky--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Jefferson County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Kentucky--Jefferson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205464
- Louisville (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Public Health.
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 17 (Sept. 24, 1881).
- Microfilmed by the Library of Congress for the Committee on Negro Studies of the American Council of Learned Societies.
- sn 83016361
View complete holdings information