Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily journal and focus. (Louisville, Ky.) 1832-1833
Louisville, Ky. (1832-1833)
Daily journal and focus. : (Louisville, Ky.) 1832-1833
- Place of publication:
- Louisville, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Prentice & Buxton
- Dates of publication:
Began in Jan. 1832; ceased in Aug. 1833?
- Jefferson County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Kentucky--Jefferson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205464
- Louisville (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 57 (Jan. 31, 1832).
- Weekly ed.: Journal and focus.
- sn 83016362
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information