Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Bartgis's Marylandische Zeitung. (Friedrich-stadt [Frederick, Md.]) 1785-1789
Friedrich-stadt [Frederick, Md.] (1785-1789)
Bartgis's Marylandische Zeitung. : (Friedrich-stadt [Frederick, Md.]) 1785-1789
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Friedrich-stadt [Frederick, Md.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Matthias Bartgis
- Dates of publication:
Began in Oct. 1785; ceased in 1789.
- Frederick (Md.)--Newspapers.
- Frederick County (Md.)--Newspapers.
- German Americans--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microopaque by Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Early American Newspapers
- Description based on: 18. Feb. 1789 ; only issue located.
- In German; some notices in English.
- sn 83016381
View complete holdings information