Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Michigan sentinel. (Monroe, Mich.) 1825-1836
Monroe, Mich. (1825-1836)
Michigan sentinel. : (Monroe, Mich.) 1825-1836
- Place of publication:
- Monroe, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
- Edward D. Ellis
- Dates of publication:
-v. 11, no. 26 (July 16, 1836).
Began with June 3, 1825 issue.
- Michigan--Monroe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215990
- Monroe (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Monroe County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- "First newspaper in Monroe County and first in Michigan outside of Detroit." Cf. McMurtrie, D.C. Early print. in Mich.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (June 10, 1825).
- Editor: Edward D. Ellis.
- sn 83016409
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information