Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Baltimore news. (Baltimore [Md.]) 1892-1934
Baltimore [Md.] (1892-1934)
The Baltimore news. : (Baltimore [Md.]) 1892-1934
- Alternative Titles:
Baltimore evening news
Baltimore news and the evening star
- Place of publication:
- Baltimore [Md.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Evening News Pub. Co. of Baltimore City
- Dates of publication:
-v. 124, no. 119 (Mar. 24, 1934).
Began with Mar. 2, 1892 issue.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Baltimore (Md.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 39, no. 141 (Apr. 19, 1892).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 124, no. 119 (Mar. 24, 1934).
- Published as: Baltimore news and the evening star, Dec. 1, 1920-Mar. 22, 1921.
- sn 83016641
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information